Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hobbit feet, Jobs, and Sex and the City?

So because I'm supposed to be writing a resume to apply for a job, I decided to write a new blog post because that seems like the logical thing to do.

I know I'm like two weeks (or so, I'm too lazy to check) late on a blog post and, honestly, it's just because I'm lazy. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Hmm, things that have happened with me... I finally got my Sim married off, pregnant and now has a child. I swear those like five hours it took to go from pregnancy to like 8 year old were the longest of my life. Seriously.

I've been watching Sex and the City lately (reruns on the Style channel, literally nothing else on to watch midday) and it's got me thinking about my own life. Mostly that I hate boys. Boys are dumb. Honestly, that has nothing to do with the men on the show. Just boys in my own life. Not fun times. You say one thing wrong and they never talk to/want to hang out with you again. I only like half-men. Like my dog. He's not a full man. He's much cuter and he lets me dress him up as Batman for Halloween. Pictures of that if I remember.

I'm almost finished with the blanket I started crocheting like a week ago. I'd be done by now, but, apparently, I'm getting carpal tunnel in my wrists because of it and I have Bursitis in my left shoulder, so that's fun too. I also think I have cubital tunnel, but that hasn't been seen to by a doctor so it's just my opinion. It's actually really fun for the doctor to check for carpal tunnel. I enjoyed it. ... Yeah, I just realized that was probably really weird.

I got my hobbit feet slippers today. I'm pretty excited. Mostly because I needed new slippers and my feet were getting really cold the last few days. They aren't cold now. It's fantastic. I also got a solar powered cell phone charger, but I haven't had a chance to use it because it hasn't fully charged yet. Have you been outside? It was sunny for like an hour today.

I've started using this like app within an app thing on my phone. It's called Go Launcher EX. Fantastic thing in general, but it sucks up power like a Hoover. Should we start saying like a Dyson now? Are Dyson's better than Hoovers? Does Hoover still make vacuums? Why does vacuum have two u's? Anyway... I like it because it stop my background/wallpaper from scrolling with the phone, which is freaking awesome for the background I have right now.

I've been looking for a job for... a while now. A second job. No luck so far. It makes me sad. :( <- sad me


Anywho, I'll try to update more recentlyer than I have been. Probably with pictures if I remember. Have a wonderful, lovely night.

4 comments:

  1. maybe you should type that resume now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should say "like a Kirby" because those are supposed to be the best vacuums ever. They came and cleaned my living room once and it was pretty awesome, but they cost like $3000 (no kidding).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of them before. I just know Dyson's are really good and pretty expensive too.

      Delete