Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Long time no see. Lawless anyone?

Yeah, yeah I know. I haven't updated in over a month. At first I was really just too busy to update. Then I was just lazy. Really lazy since I sat at my computer and didn't update. But I'm updating now, so that's awesome.

I was really busy because my sister had a baby (Yay babies! and yet, ew babies) and there was things I had to do to help. I wasn't really home for two weeks. Then I'm sure I did something important in August, I just can't really remember what so it must not have been that important or exciting.

Although, I did decide that I'm going to buy a house within 5 years and hopefully a new (to me) by next summer. However, all this plan is only going to work if I get another job, which (sadly) I have yet to get.

I am getting a new computer game which I'm so very excited about as I've wanted it since it came out and that was in 2009. I'm only just getting it because it was on sale and when it was new it cost like $50 and that is too much for a video game on my salary at the moment. But yay Sims 3!

I also bought three games for $5 (altogether) at Walmart the other day, but they weren't very fun and I finished each in a day so... yeah...

I've seen a lot of movies since my last post about TDKR. However, I can't recall which ones as once I've seen a movie and it was over a week ago, it goes into my "Seen" folder in my brain. I did see Lawless last night and again this afternoon (last night by myself and this afternoon with my roomie). I really liked it. However, it is rated R for a reason (blood, language) so I wouldn't suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind watching that. Tom Hardy though was frakkin' hilarious. Most of his dialogue consists of grunts. It was fantastic. I love that his co-star Guy Pearce called him Marlon Brando-esque.
If you love early 1900s Appalachian-type music, you'll love the soundtrack. It's pretty good. Some of the songs are better, I think, than others, but overall I thought it was good.

I should go be productive now, so... yeah... bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment