Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First Post!

First Post! Woo!

This is my first post of my new blog that I decided to make after realizing that I never use Livejournal anymore and therefore never update my "blog" there. Hopefully, this one will be updated more. Honestly though, probably not much as nothing ever goes on in my real life. Yeah, it's sad. Oh well.

In case you didn't know, I have two other blogs on blogspot. They are my "story" blogs and, unfortunately, also haven't been updated in a long time.
http://caj-stories.blogspot.com/
http://apenasweetabusticket.blogspot.com/

I'll also apologize if I happen to spell things wrong. These days I tend to spell things the British way and sometimes it slips my mind that I'm in America and I need to spell things the American way without extra u's and with z's instead of s's. Also, my fingers work faster than my brain and put in different words than my brain wanted to put in a sentence. It's weird.

There will also probably be lots of picture of my dog, Koschei. He's like my baby. Yes, I did name him after a Doctor Who character. Yes, I'm weird like that.

Anywho, this is my opening post. Hopefully, there will be another one soon... ish.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment